Help us get you the best Mortgage for your circumstances.
Lenders will on occasion ask for particular documents to process a mortgage application. To assist us in helping you get the most suitable mortgage and minimise any delay it would be prudent to have the following documents available.
- Photo ID - normally passport or Driving Licence
- Proof of history (can be up to 3 years) - Council Tax/Utility bill dated within the last 3 months and on occasion a document that proves residence at previous addresses
- Mortgage statement showing last 12 months payments and up-to-date redemption figure. Or Landlord details
- Last 3 months wage slips and P60
- Last 3 months bank statements
- Name and address of employer and Tel/Fax number (3 years history required)
- Accountant's details and 3 years accounts if Self Employed
- Details of all credit agreements i.e Lender/Address/Account numbers
- Details of all current Mortgage protection plans - This may help you save money if cover we provide is equal or better or correct shortfalls
- Solicitors arranged if required
- Expert Mortgage and Insurance advice
- All under one roof - WHY PAY MORE WITH ANYONE ELSE?
Lenders can reserve the right to ask for further information and any delay by yourself to provide the required information can result in a slower process and the possibility of not obtaining the best mortgage available to you.